Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'm 26

My 26th birthday was one of the best yet! All my favorite people took out time of their day to call me. I felt very special! In addition, I went to lunch at Pei Wei with my friend Tiffanie and we spent the afternoon at her pool. Caroline lives in the same neighborhood so I also got to see her and her family. The water was too cold for me but the girls enjoyed it!

Dusty got off work early and took me to Cheesecake Factory for dinner and dessert. Everything was good and I was completely stuffed by the end of the meal. I was just happy to spend time with my husband. I love him to pieces but we don't get much time together. It was nothing short of a miracle that we were able to spent a Monday afternoon together.

My good friend and favorite babysitter baked a cake for me at the end of the night. It was perfect because the girls didn't understand how it could be my birthday without candles and singing.

2 comments:

Ddmac58 said...

Happy Birthday a day late. I mailed the card yesterday and hopefully you will get it today or tomorrow. Grandpa and I thought of you , but I didn't get a chance to call you due to work and meetings until 9pm last night. So, Happy Birthday, I can say I was actually there when you were born and I got to be the first to hold you! Love you lots, Grandpa Dave & Grandma Debbie

The Jones Family said...

Hey Check out our blog. :)

JMZJones.blogspot.com

Happy birthday again girlie... :) Hope we can get together soon...

Maggie