Monday, January 5, 2009

It's 2009!

Here are my goals for 2009!
  • I would like to get my house organized and keep it that way. I have been using the tips and schedule on Flylady.net.
  • I am going to become more involved in my church. I need to start attending more regularly. I found a great church in my area that offers a wonderful children's ministry and many weekday activities. Hopefully, I will meet other young families that live close.
  • I'd like to start eating better and using more coupons when I shop.
  • I'm working on getting back into a routine with the girls. During the day we do activities such as paint or play with playdough. Sometime life gets so busy with errands and chores that I forget to let the kids have fun!
  • Last, I'd like to increase my flexibility and muscle tone. I have a Wii and Wii fit...no more excuses!

No comments: