Thursday, December 4, 2008

Shhhh....

After the loss of our son in the second trimester, we decided not to tell our children anything about future pregnancies until I really begin to show. So, I'm sharing the news with you because you won't tell the girls, right? =)

I took a test on the morning of December 2, 2008. I've heard that morning is the best time to test.

I normally see a line appear right away but this time it took several minutes and the second line was very faint.

I went to the store to get more tests! I always wanted to use a digital and this time I had an excuse to spend the extra money.

The doctor confirmed that I am pregnant yesterday. Yay! I think I'm due August 13, 2009. This will be my third August baby if all goes well!

I have been charting my cycles for 7 months. My chart doesn't look like a typical pregnancy chart so I was shocked to see the word "pregnant"!

1 comment:

Mommy3 said...

congratulations Shannon! Wow, I haven't heard from you in a long time! :) Welcome to the blog world. And I am so sorry to hear about your loss.